My Honeybee Gardens collection consist of Eco friendly pans that I place into a Mac duo magnetic palette. I depotted three of my bought palettes sold by Honeybee Gardens to put into one travel friendly case. So here’s the breakdown..
From Party Girl Eye Palette (4 pans)
- Velour (Matte Plum)
- Mojito (Matte Green)
- Cupcake (Matte Pink)
- Shipwreck (Matte Blue)
If you love vivid colors and/or mattes, this one is for you!
From Rock the Smokey Eye Palette (4 pans)
- Nirvana (Matte White)
- Chrome (Matallic Gray)
- Falon (Nearly Black)
- Chivalry (Iridescent Plum)
If you love metallic, this is a winner in my book.
From the Cosmopolitan Eye Palette (4 pans)
- Kashmir (Matte Brown)
- Satin Sheets (Gold)
- Ps Pink (Matte Pink)
- Angelic (Sparkly Pink)
If you love to have a sweetheart look like I do this is the beautiful.
I also have two pans that I bought which are sold as singles.
- Tippy Taupe (Plum with hints of brown and silver)
- Conspiracy (Matte rich forest green)
Other pans for purchase (that I do not have yet)
- Antique (Matte pale cream bisque)
- Porcelain (Matte very pale pink)
- Ninja Kitty (Pale pink with slight shimmer)
- Cameo (Matte warm pale rose)
- Canterbury (Matte light dusty plum)
- Mojave (Matte light earthy brown)
- Cairo (Medium plum brown slight shimmer)
- Coco Loco (Matte milk chocolate brown)
- Daredevil (Matte rich plum)
- Dragonfly (Rich purple with slight iridescence)
- Drama Bomb (Plum lilac with shimmer)
- Pacific (Matte deep ocean blue)
Give this brand a try, I swear you’ll love it!
I can’t say enough how awesome these pressed eye shadows are. They are so pigmented and blend amazingly. I never had any issues with my eyes itching or tearing up with these shadows. I also use Cupcake, Ps Pink and Angelic as a blush. Angelic leaning more towards a highlight for my cheeks.
With three (4 pan) palette options and 14 other pan options, I think this company is a winner! http://www.honeybeegardens.com