Keeping it clean with BeautySoClean (Cruelty Free Brand)
Did you ever think about the creepy and crawly things lingering in your makeup bag and makeup vanity?
BeautySoClean is clinically proven to effectively remove bacteria from all makeup products in 10 seconds. In a laboratory study BeautySoClean was clinically proven to effectively remove Staphylococcus Aureus, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and Escherichia Coli (E. coli).
These bacterium were found on makeup in personal makeup bags.
- Staphylococcus Aureus is a group of bacteria that can cause a multitude of diseases because of infection of various tissues of the body. Staphylococcus is more familiarly known as Staph (pronounced “staff”)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa is an opportunistic bacterium that lives in soil, water, and even in environments like hot tubs and on cosmetic items.
- Escherichia coli (commonly abbreviated E. coli) is the name of a germ or bacterium, that lives in the digestive tracts of humans and animals.
These all can be found in your makeup..Disgusting right!
The natural oils from your within your skin carry bacteria to the skin’s surface to be cleaned away, but some of that oil stays behind. So, when you use your brush on your blush, apply to one cheek, then “double-dip” the same brush to do the other cheek, those oils (and their bacteria) are transferred onto the blush.
- A sudden, uncontrollable sneeze or cough while applying makeup can leave germs and bacteria on the surface.
- The skincare products you use before makeup application can contain bacteria which then cross-contaminate your makeup (especially when using a sponge or a puff for application)
- The hands are always carrying bacteria and those bacteria are transferring into your products. (Particularly if you use your fingers to apply makeup!)
- Re-applying lipstick or lipgloss after eating could lead to food particles and possible bacteria on your lipstick.
So Sanitize your Makeup every day & while you are at it Clean your Brushes too.