I’ve touched down on what some natural/organic/vegan companies have to offer but what about easy everyday beauty life hacks? Well I have a treat for you, I have a few that are super easy and will not cost you much money. They are all natural and most might already be hanging around your cabinets.
(Mix with water) *
For your face:
- Bentonite Clay works as a great facial mask. *
- Sugar is an awesome scrub to exfoliate with. *
- Witchhazel will tone your skin.
- Coconut Oil will moisturize your skin.
Nothing is wrong with that right? We have the whole face regiment covered with four items!
For your hair:
- Baking Soda can be used for shampoo. *
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a great hair conditioner.
- Honey will work as a deep hair conditioner if needed.
- Aloe Vera gel is amazing for hair styling.
So now we have our hair covered, the world awaits your natural beauty and newly found Eco Fabulosity!
Do you have any tips and tricks to add to the list?