So what is Goodebox? http://www.goodebox.com
- Goodebox is a members only service providing eco-sensitive, effective beauty and personal care products, along with occasional samples of natural, organic health and wellness products.
- Goodebox is a subscription box that provides it’s members with products committed to using the best, non-toxic ingredients that respect people, animals and planet.
This month was my very first experience with Goodebox subscription service. I was lucky enough to come across this company on YouTube and just had to try it! I love coming across new natural companies I might have never had the opportunity to use before and Goodebox defiantly brought the goods this month.
This month box include:
- Juice Beauty- http://www.juicebeauty.com (Conditioning Lip Color) Full Size
- Acure- http://www.acureorganics.com (Hair Mask Moisturizing Root Repair) Full Size
- Eslor- https://www.eslor.com (Soothing Refiner & Cleanser) Deluxe Size
- Furlesse- http://www.furlesse.com (Lip Sticks Crows, Rows & Elevens) Deluxe Size
- Poppy & Elle- https://www.etsy.com/shop/poppyandelle (Hair Ties) 3 pack
Each came with an individual card with a detailed description of each product and “How to use” section. They also put what the Full Size product would cost, if you choose to buy it in the future.
What will it cost me?
- A month by month subscription (with shipping) will cost you $19 per month.
- A 3 month payment (with shipping) will cost you $54 costing $18 per month.
- A 6 month payment (with shipping) will cost you $102 costing $17 per month.
I went for the 3 month service so with receiving the Full Sized Juice Beauty Lipstick it was like getting the other four items in the box for free! Overjoyed can not even describe how I feel about this box.